Reporting an Outage
- Check your breakers/fuses to make sure they are working properly.
- Check with your neighbors to see if they have power.
- Our Bath office may be reached at 607-776-4161 or 800-843-3414.
- Our Cherry Creek office may be reached at 716-296-5651 or 800-883-8236.
- Have your name, service address, current telephone number and account number ready.
- Let us know if it is a single outage or if your neighbors are without power as well.
- Did you hear or see anything that may help us locate the cause of the outage?
Short Term Power Interruptions
- Record the time of day and length of the interruptions.
- Record the number of interruptions.
- Call the Line Department at (800) 843-3414.
- Have your name and account number ready.
- Let us know the specific details that you recorded.
Short term power interruptions are one of the most difficult to locate. The more information we can gather from our members, the easier this task becomes. Thank you for your assistance.
If you have been told by the Cooperative's staff that your outage was a transmission outage, please follow these instructions and complete a complaint form to be mailed to the Public Service Commission.